GLACIER GARDEN RULES
- Please only use only organic methods of gardening. If you need more information on what organic gardening means, please read the approved methods page.
- Please use water responsibly. If possible use water holding device for your plot, and always turn water off and roll up hose after use.
- Please respectfully take care of the garden by properly caring for the: shed, greenhouse, compost area, and throwing all garbage away in the trash barrels.
- Feel free to bring any of your own tools to use in the garden, but don’t leave them in the garden. If you use any of the community tools that are available, put them away in the shed after you are done.
- Please report any acts of harassment or vandalism to the church office by calling 752-5444
IN AN EMERGENCY CALL